|Rob Cosman has been woodworking for most of his life. While earning a B. Sc. in Industrial Technology / Furniture Design at Brigham Young University, he was Dr. Dale L. Nish's teaching assistant. Rob has also worked with many of the world's best master craftsmen — including Alan Peters, Sam Maloof, Tage Frid, Monroe Robinson, and Peter Korn.
Rob frequently travels to demonstrate woodworking techniques, and has taught hand tool skills to hundreds of students. He has operated a custom woodshop since 1989, where he designs and builds made-to-order furniture with an emphasis on using hand tools. Rob and his wife Kim live in New Brunswick with their nine children.
Scraping Wood features:
- Jointing and honing a card scraper
- Choosing and preparing a burnisher
- Free hand sharpening scraper plane blades
- Setting up a scraper plane
- Preparing a cabinet scraper
- Tips on using scraping tools
- Primary bevels on a bench grinder
Running time: 1 hour 30 minutes English: